Please read the latest advice from Dudley Council :
|Face coverings in schools
You will no doubt be aware that cases of COVID-19 are increasing in Dudley borough.
Last week restrictions were announced in Birmingham, Sandwell and Solihull in preventing any contact between households and due to Dudley’s proximity to these areas, unless behaviours change quickly the borough risks facing further restrictions and greater lockdown measures of its own.
Given the increased cases, we strongly advise parents/carers to wear masks when dropping off and picking up at school. Some schools are already doing this in our neighbouring boroughs.
We are also calling on everyone in the borough to continue playing their part and remember:
- Regular hand washing is still vital
- Keep a safe distance from others (2 metres where possible)
- Continue to limit your contact with other people
- Wear face coverings over your nose and mouth to protect yourself and others
- Remember HANDS, FACE, SPACE
Residents are also being advised to stay apart as much as possible to reduce household transmission, which has been identified as the main cause of the increase in cases.