We hope that you are safe and well.
On Friday afternoon we intend to hold a short good work assembly for children at home and in school via TEAMS. The class teacher will send a link out for you to click on to access the 'live' assembly at the allocated time (see below) on Friday afternoon. This will be a lovely opportunity for the children at home to see their peers in school. By clicking the link you are agreeing to the following:
Virtual/Online & Remote Learning
I agree to the following when delivering virtual/live learning, especially where webcams are involved:
- No 1:1s, groups only
- Staff and children must wear suitable clothing, as should anyone else in the household.
- Any computers used should be in appropriate areas, for example, not in bedrooms; and the background should be blurred.
- Live learning should be kept to a reasonable length of time, or the streaming may prevent the family 'getting on' with their day.
- Language must be professional and appropriate, including any family members in the background.
- Staff must only use platforms provided by Blanford Mere Primary School to communicate with pupils
The following times have been set to enable siblings, who are in different classes, to be involved in the assemblies at different times. Please see the timetable below.
Key worker children attending school
For key worker and vulnerable children who are attending school, can I ask that you access the school website, click on the 'Forms' pencil, 'Good Work Consent Form - Key Workers' - this allows teachers to know if you consent to your child's face being shared with their classmates on a short 'live' stream, this will be supervised by teachers in school.
I'm sure that you will agree that this will be a great opportunity for children at home to see their teachers.
Mrs Miller and Miss Stanton