We hope that you are safe and well.
Following the success of last week's 'Live Good Work' assemblies, we will be holding another this coming Friday (29th) at the same times as last week. On Thursday, your child's class teacher will post on your child's Team page with a link to the meeting. You will need to click on this link, then click on '+Add to Calendar' (top left) to accept your invitation to the assembly.
We are aware that a few children had issues with the sound last week. Please follow this troubleshooting guide (https://confluence.uconn.edu/ikb/communication-and-collaboration/office-365/microsoft-teams/troubleshooting-microsoft-teams/i-can-t-hear-others-in-teams) and hopefully any issues will be resolved for this week.
By clicking the link you are agreeing to the following:
Virtual/Online & Remote Learning
I agree to the following when delivering virtual/live learning, especially where webcams are involved:
- No 1:1s, groups only
- Staff and children must wear suitable clothing, as should anyone else in the household.
- Any computers used should be in appropriate areas, for example, not in bedrooms; and the background should be blurred.
- Live learning should be kept to a reasonable length of time, or the streaming may prevent the family 'getting on' with their day.
- Language must be professional and appropriate, including any family members in the background.
- Staff must only use platforms provided by Blanford Mere Primary School to communicate with pupils
The following times have been set to enable siblings, who are in different classes, to be involved in the assemblies at different times. Please see the timetable below.
Key worker children attending school
For key worker and vulnerable children who are attending school, can I ask that you access the school website, click on the 'Forms' pencil, 'Good Work Consent Form - Key Workers' - this allows teachers to know if you consent to your child's face being shared with their classmates on a short 'live' stream, this will be supervised by teachers in school. If you consented last week, there is no need to agree again.
We are looking forward to a fantastic time, celebrating the achievements of those children in school and those accessing remote education.
Mrs Miller and Miss Stanton